PSALMS OF PSALMS

LETTER TO MY BELOVED

For I so love you - with every fiber of my essence; How I love my beloved.

What can separate me from my beloved? - who can? - though she whore, though she has had five husbands; and he whom you now have is not your husband, though the seventh lures you to himself, little does it bother me, I have loved you with an everlasting love.

O my sweet, fair dove, I gladly gave all for you - I will joyful give up more for your soft, yet rough allure, what are they anyway - are they not the  bore of my eyes - since the day of betrothed I have longed for you-you alone have I want, you alone will I have - for you alone will I make all things new.

Alas, be alert - for the seventh comes with much intensity and ado - to seal you, to take you; O my beloved incline not to his advances - for it appears in costly apparel with many rubies, he comes but therein he is dog - dogged in his advances.

My beloved wait, let me kiss you, taste of me - the sweet tingling sensation of my caress - wallow in the euphoria of my paradise - and you won't want again whoring. You will seek after me as I have sought after you - then, we will consummate our union - come sit by my side; my beloved, for all of me is yours - for I make all things new, for we will enjoy our pleasures from everlasting to everlasting -I can't wait, my beloved.

Lo, my heart swells with joy - it was what the wait, the journey from a far country, I have come to search for my beloved, in street corners, dark alleys by the path - I have searched and I say it was worthwhile.

Dearly do I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITH TO FAITH

HUSBAND:WIFE,man:woman

Husband & Wife: Two natures