PSALMS OF PSALMS
MY BELOVED
O fairest among women, your countenance is comely - your beauty is undescribably worthy. I will clothe you with the stars, I will shroud your feet with the moon - you are my beloved.
You are my resting place, my abode, my fortress.
In you - I am, O my beloved, stir into my countenance, wallow in my light, eat of my fruit - hunger no more.
Fairest - inhale my essence, come O dearest one and inhale the true essence, inhale the fragrance of lavender - of lilies and fresh morning sap.
Inhale O dearest one so you will not put on the smell of another, that dwells among the mountains of leopards.
O, my beloved - O, my dearest, come let me caress your freshly oiled skin, let me tingle you, come my dearest - let me take you to the beyond in ecstasy.
You see, my dearest; that your countenance aglow with my essence, see my beloved, see! you are aglow in love - we are one in love, my beloved - you and I rapped in light.
I will kiss the shade from under your eyes, I will caress you until you become full - yes full my beloved until you become full until no shade is left in you.
O dearest, my heart melt into a thousand springs when you smile.
Into a million rivers when you laugh,
The ring of your laughter sounds as a million playing the harp, flutes, and timbals.
Come, my beloved, come to me - O come with me.
Come with me dearest - let's dance our way into each other.
The steps of Love, my dearest - lets dance our way into each other.
The steps of love, the dance of love - the dance of life.
How I love my beloved, how I have longed for you-you now are full of me, you are aglow with me you are one with me.
You are beautiful as Tirzah, my love comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners. Now you aglow with me -
Turn away your eyes from me, for they overwhelm me.
Smile not, O dearest one - for I go weak in my knees - I wobble in shyness, my eyelids close in excitement from beholding your essence - my essence
I love you my dearest - I love my Garden.
O fairest among women, your countenance is comely - your beauty is undescribably worthy. I will clothe you with the stars, I will shroud your feet with the moon - you are my beloved.
You are my resting place, my abode, my fortress.
In you - I am, O my beloved, stir into my countenance, wallow in my light, eat of my fruit - hunger no more.
Fairest - inhale my essence, come O dearest one and inhale the true essence, inhale the fragrance of lavender - of lilies and fresh morning sap.
Inhale O dearest one so you will not put on the smell of another, that dwells among the mountains of leopards.
O, my beloved - O, my dearest, come let me caress your freshly oiled skin, let me tingle you, come my dearest - let me take you to the beyond in ecstasy.
You see, my dearest; that your countenance aglow with my essence, see my beloved, see! you are aglow in love - we are one in love, my beloved - you and I rapped in light.
I will kiss the shade from under your eyes, I will caress you until you become full - yes full my beloved until you become full until no shade is left in you.
O dearest, my heart melt into a thousand springs when you smile.
Into a million rivers when you laugh,
The ring of your laughter sounds as a million playing the harp, flutes, and timbals.
Come, my beloved, come to me - O come with me.
Come with me dearest - let's dance our way into each other.
The steps of Love, my dearest - lets dance our way into each other.
The steps of love, the dance of love - the dance of life.
How I love my beloved, how I have longed for you-you now are full of me, you are aglow with me you are one with me.
You are beautiful as Tirzah, my love comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners. Now you aglow with me -
Turn away your eyes from me, for they overwhelm me.
Smile not, O dearest one - for I go weak in my knees - I wobble in shyness, my eyelids close in excitement from beholding your essence - my essence
I love you my dearest - I love my Garden.
Comments
Post a Comment